"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Although the P.1112 was never completed, follow-on designs were already proposed even as design work on the type itself was done.
- The 1800 and 1800-II were follow-on designs to the H-800.
- The Midgy-Club was a follow-on design with an enclosed cabin for two.
- The AA-1 and follow-on designs became fairly popular, notably the four-seat AA-5 Traveller.
- No follow-on design has been authorized.
- The A-15 was a follow-on design based on the bureau's experience gained with the A-11 and A-13 gliders.
- A follow-on design, the Garrison Melmoth 2, was commenced in August 1981 and first flew on 1 November 2002.
- The B5N served as the basis for a follow-on design, the B6N, which eventually replaced it in front line service.
- There are reports of a follow-on design, the V-1001, which would used under-wing podded engines instead.
- It was a follow-on design to Levasseur's PL.14 that had, in turn, been developed from the carrier-based PL.7.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.