"cover" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the suburbs, the soil cover is largely red and black.
- At this time the hill had no floral and soil cover.
- Pedodiversity can be thought as a way to preserve, or even reconstruct, the soil cover.
- The soil cover can be divided into two broad types, viz.
- In 1991, the soil cover of the asbestos was completed.
- The former covers steep mountain slopes on which the soil cover is thin.
- The latter depends on thicker soil cover and has a higher species diversity.
- During construction, a portion of the tunnel collapsed when the soil cover was added.
- An inner soil cover is recommended to keep the soil surface from drying out.
- Plant the rhizomes so that they have an inch of soil cover, and water them well.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.