"cover" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In addition to its own compositions, the band performs a broad range of cover material, and has even worked no-refusal audience requests into its act.
- The cover material would then be laid over the casings by hand and cut around the rim of the casings to reveal the jewels.
- The band originally began playing cover material, ranging from pop to disco, before settling on original material.
- Too busy playing in the Bay Area, the band preferred to perform cover material of obscure British songs.
- Guys like us, we were doing cover material, and worked every night.
- To eliminate offensive odors, the material in the bucket can be covered with an appropriate cover material, such as fine sawdust, after each use.
- They likely have fancy cover material which serves to decorate the room where they are found.
- The space that is occupied daily by the compacted waste and the cover material is called a daily cell.
- He recorded a self-financed, cassette-only set of original songs in 1991, but focused largely on playing cover material to earn a living for his family.
- The county currently has to purchase the cover material it uses.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.