"cover" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There are two primary methods for capturing information on land cover: field survey and analysis of remotely sensed imagery.
- This information is then updated regularly to monitor the evolution of the land cover and the management of the crops.
- As a result of the superior land cover, they have far smaller ranges than their southern relatives.
- "The natural land cover holds more heat than the agricultural areas, making the freezes less frequent and their durations shorter."
- Most of the land cover in the area is woodland or grassland.
- Selangor is the most developed state in Malaysia but it still retains approximately 30% of its land cover under natural forest.
- The sandy soil, grassy land cover, and dry weather supported cattle grazing.
- A study showed a substantial reduction in natural land cover between 1970 and 2010, combined with a significant increase in population.
- The leaves then regrow during the dry season and provide land cover and shade for crops.
- Currently, his main research interests are global change, predictive mapping of land cover, and land degradation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.