"cover" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This image is being uploaded to show readers what the cover looks like.
- We could not tell one from another because the covers look so similar.
- It will be interesting to see what the cover looks like on a physical copy.
- In accordance with this to identify if the cover looked like a pyramid or conic form is very difficult.
- Just stuff to have around the apartment in Prague, to make the cover look real.
- Squint your eyes and the cover looks like an astounded Rush fan!
- The cover looked almost custom-made and would have been a keeper, if it hadn't clashed with the walls.
- If nothing else, the new cover looks upbeat, which is also Scott & Scott's goal.
- At first sight the covers often look the same, but closer inspection reveals subtle differences.
- The cover looks in almost every aspect as if it were produced for the pleasure of small children alone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.