"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We're in a quiet period, so the water should be relatively clear."
- In the case of orphan children the position is relatively clear: a child without parents needs someone to care for it.
- The streets were relatively clear at this time of night.
- The language employed by all parties was relatively clear, although not completely.
- They broke out into a relatively clear patch of sky.
- After the relatively clear air of the outside, the sunk was horrible.
- Everyone is out for a good time, a relatively clear conscience and a happy ending.
- Although it is ultimately a complex story, the basics are relatively clear.
- We made a relatively clear statement on this at the end of the summit.
- The water is relatively clear and provides good bass fishing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.