"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One other point about the two union leaders was abundantly clear.
- As I meet with people throughout our community, one thing is abundantly clear.
- He didn't quite remember the last several minutes, but the evidence of how he'd spent the time was abundantly clear.
- After all - we know then already as they have made them abundantly clear over the years.
- I wasn't going to get any help from her, that was abundantly clear.
- The list goes on, but the point is abundantly clear.
- That, as the author makes abundantly clear, is her point.
- If that is not the case, then I have to be abundantly clear.
- The Commission has made its view on the common position abundantly clear.
- He had been nothing if not abundantly clear on that point.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.