"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was of similar material, equally clear, but twice the size.
- Perhaps a demonstration will make it equally clear to everybody.
- The reason the Rangers didn't beat them was equally clear.
- Men are equally clear about putting careers ahead of children and friends.
- The same note is equally clear in the testimony of Christian history.
- She looked at each of them in turn, her anger and fear equally clear.
- I want to make it equally clear that America will do its part.
- I am delighted to be here today with an equally clear result.
- It must be equally clear, however, that there are certain ground rules in police work.
- On the subject of her failed marriage, she is equally clear, but only up to a point.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.