"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A boy could look like his mother's man, and then it was pretty clear, but you never knew with girls.
- I'd had a pretty clear idea from a very early age what he was trying to leave behind.
- It's pretty clear from the piece what the problem is.
- It seems to me that two things are pretty clear.
- "And they'd made it pretty clear whose place you were going to take."
- But he also had Florida law, which is pretty clear about this, on his side.
- Most students go to college with a pretty clear understanding of right and wrong.
- I'm sure they got a pretty clear view of you.
- And now we also have a pretty clear idea of what that might be.
- It's pretty clear they're trying to do the best with what they have.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.