"child" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the following year 430 children and 92 student teachers were enrolled.
- Since then, 70,000 children have been enrolled in the program.
- In 2007, about 4000 children were enrolled and the number was growing.
- Many children between 6 and 10 years are not enrolled in school.
- By the end of the first school year, 23 children were enrolled.
- As of 2007 about 800 children were enrolled at the school.
- But so far only 1.3 million children have been enrolled in the new health program, the Administration says.
- She added that many children of her former students were enrolled.
- At present there are more than 200 children enrolled in the School.
- In its first month of operation, 33 children were enrolled.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.