"child" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It will also prepare at least one evening production that is to feature children from the neighborhood.
- All of the sequences featured children in the adult roles.
- It features five animal children, who imagine that their backyard becomes an adventure place.
- The campaign, called "Future Champions", features children talking about the state of health care and financial security.
- Small personal movies featuring real children do not necessarily make money.
- The video features young school-age children in what appears to be an audition.
- The stories mostly feature children and adolescents, although one story is about a dog.
- The pictures feature young children, and the entries are limited to "the most common words in the English language," with no parts of speech given.
- Most of her stories focus on the theme of being different, and often feature children or young people.
- The station was automated throughout its entire run, but featured children on air personalities at live events.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.