"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In October, 2006, Google bought YouTube, for $1.65 billion.
- Buying YouTube would instantly vault Google to the lead in the business of online video, which is drawing increased interest from advertisers.
- Its recent deal to buy YouTube, an online video site, positions the company to expand in both online and traditional television advertising.
- Google bought YouTube in October for $1.65 billion.
- They also had what Google calls an "obsession" with buying YouTube.
- That's what Google got when it bought YouTube in October.
- I didn't think it would happen, but it did: Google has agreed to buy YouTube for $1.65 billion in stock.
- The company reportedly tried to buy YouTube before it was snatched by Google.
- And last week it agreed to buy YouTube, the fast-growing video-sharing site, for $1.65 billion.
- And last week it bought YouTube, the 18-month-old video-sharing site, one of the most habit-forming services on the Web.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.