"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Detractors of the deal noted that buying Compaq was a "distraction" that would not directly help HP take on IBM's breadth or Dell Computer's direct sales model.
- Company executives suggested last year that they wanted to use some of their foreign profits to pay down debt, which ballooned after Hewlett bought Compaq several years ago.
- ICL buys Compaq.
- He also bought Compaq.
- After it bought Compaq this year, the combined company became the largest single buyer of Windows for personal computers and data-serving computers, and thus more dependent on Microsoft.
- Just look what happened after HP buys Compaq.
- The buyout would be like HP buying Compaq.
- Hewlett-Packard, which wants to strengthen its balance sheet after buying Compaq, has more than $14 billion in untaxed foreign profits.
- "I didn't like the company before it bought Compaq," Mr. Drake said.
- "Small companies that might have bought from mail-order companies are now buying Compaq from retailers," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.