"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This may allow the diplomatic corps to negotiate as a group with the authorities of the receiving country.
- The 32-year-old daredevil has spent two years negotiating with the Chinese authorities to make the jump.
- He called on the Russians to negotiate their differences with the Estonian authorities.
- Removal of the tent was negotiated with the Israeli authorities.
- Perhaps this would help me negotiate with the authorities of Wan.
- They may be able to help you negotiate with the authorities - see the Helplist at the end of this leaflet for more information.
- The subsidies granted to the investors are freely negotiated with the public authorities, within the limits of Community and domestic legislation on state aid.
- That will be at the heart of the action plan which we hope in due course to negotiate with the Georgian authorities.
- We are asking the Council for a mandate to negotiate with the Swiss authorities to reach a solution to this conflict.
- The Commission paid much attention to this when negotiating operational programmes of the cohesion policy with the national and regional authorities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.