"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Besides the officers, who are husband and wife, the authorities indicted the wife's father, who is a retired officer, two of her brothers and two friends.
- Last year, the authorities indicted Mr. Looking Cloud and Mr. Graham.
- The authorities could have indicted Mr. Khouri in an ordinary Israeli court.
- Unable to fault him on his poetry's content, the authorities indicted him in 1964 on a charge of "parasitism."
- He then was arrested and held by US authorities, but Japanese authorities indicted him for criminal homicide.
- On April 8, 1997 federal authorities indicted 15 members of the "renegade faction" for three murders, seven murder attempts, and seven planned murders.
- Not yet knowing that Hamilton had died almost three weeks prior, authorities indicted him on May 19 of harboring fugitives.
- Croatian authorities indicted Blagoje Adžić, among others for war crimes in Osijek.
- He is one of five suspects whom the authorities have indicted and arrested, but whose identity they have kept secret while they pursue others.
- And federal authorities have indicted a man for shooting at a rescue helicopter, one of several incidents in which emergency workers were fired on.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.