"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The convention is vested with the supreme authority of the Society.
- The police, at least a good number of them, have become the supreme authority.
- He held the supreme authority of Serbs at that time.
- The voters assembly is the supreme authority in the congregation.
- Maybe, just one more time, we could pretend the supreme authority was fine but staying out of sight.
- Senate has the supreme authority on all academic matters of the University.
- The supreme authority, however, was the commander of the French troops.
- The supreme authority on the island had a council consisting of 20 members who held office for life.
- The council was the government of the country, but also the supreme judicial authority.
- On 13 May the resolution was approved by the supreme authority of the police.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.