"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The authority also filed a lawsuit related to the DP World deal.
- If the injuries were related to the firecracker blast, Wells said, authorities could file charges as early as Monday.
- British authorities then filed their own charges against him in October 2004, which halted the extradition efforts of the United States.
- The authorities had filed criminal case after criminal case, but nothing stuck.
- He said local authorities would file "a very serious lawsuit" if an attempt is made to relax the rules.
- The French authorities filed a complaint for the breaking of his neutrality.
- She said the authority had filed an appeal.
- The authorities have not yet filed any charges against the journalists, who were picked up in their newsrooms and homes and from the streets.
- The authorities filed documents last week in the Federal District Court here offering "corroborating evidence" from the related inquiry.
- The authority cannot file criminal charges.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.