"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They considered themselves the best policemen for any job, and the ultimate authority.
- "This is not about the ultimate authority here at all," Stern said.
- A girl's father has the ultimate authority over who he believes his daughter should marry.
- "Your younger brother is not the ultimate authority on this."
- Only the church, he noted, has the ultimate authority to interpret the word of God.
- My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
- I am sure that the Minister will not be the ultimate authority on these matters.
- I can state with ultimate authority that it is now scheduled to take place the first week of October.
- Remember that you are in charge of the meeting and have the ultimate authority.
- The idea of a captain with ultimate authority goes back 1,000 years, he said, and is hard to overcome.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.