"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Such laws frequently confer considerable discretionary authority on public administrators.
- Parliament must perform what political scientists call 'regime support systems': that is, the parliamentary process confers authority upon governmental activity and law making.
- One of the masters also holds the title of Chancellor, which confers additional administrative authority.
- The durable power, in contrast, "confers immediate authority, then goes on to say it shall survive incapacity."
- To her office, she is likely to wear blue, a color she says confers authority.
- "If the evidence was unreliable, the only effect of its massive size would have been to confer spurious statistical authority to doubtful findings."
- Peter Drahos notes that "Property rights confer authority over resources.
- But from the second century, orthodox churches developed the view that only certain resurrection appearances actually conferred authority on those who received them.
- For example, it is possible to confer authority to make decisions regarding medical treatment, but not to sell property.
- Ancestral privilege, prescribed as sacrosanct in the texts, conferred divine authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.