"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Israeli authorities accused him of being responsible for 96 civilian deaths.
- In the late 1920s, Soviet authorities accused it of nationalist tendencies.
- I also question the Mayor's moral authority to accuse us of abandoning our clients.
- In a 1998 indictment, American authorities accused him of helping to finance the plot.
- The authority had also accused him of encouraging homosexuality in his religious education lessons.
- The authorities accused the marine, 19, of breaking into the girl's home and touching her body while she slept.
- Dutch authorities have accused three suspects already in custody of planning to attack the base.
- The authorities questioned five foreign aid workers, including an American woman, and accused them of working as journalists without accreditation.
- The authority accused the team of "actively negotiating" with Nashville officials.
- The publishing house became notorious in 2004, when Russian authorities accused it with propaganda of drug use and terrorism.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.