"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I hope they properly consult the public, local authorities and political parties.
- Schneider treats each vegetable with poetic directness, consulting authorities from around the world.
- He interviewed and consulted more elders and cultural authorities.
- If you visit border areas outside the main towns consult local authorities for advice on the current situation.
- They consulted classical authorities to develop a drawing and Garrett hired a blacksmith to make a discus.
- She took her to Switzerland to consult authorities there on the possibility of operating.
- As early as 1790 Knox had consulted various authorities regarding ship design.
- On the other hand, as even Polybius admits, Timaeus consulted all available authorities and records.
- However, we consider that the requirement to consult other national regulatory authorities on draft measures is necessary for the creation of the European regulatory culture.
- None of the courts in Russia dare to pass judgment without consulting higher authorities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.