"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Among other things, it would be necessary to give a calming word to the troops."
- She wiped Colleen's brow and whispered calming words into her ear.
- Perry observed his cousin's air and spoke calming words.
- From the world of academia come calming words for anyone alarmed at the finding.
- The once calming words of the family pediatrician, "He's fine.
- He said his calming words deep inside his mind.
- A few calming words and Cronkite himself came on.
- The very young may need guidance and a calming word now and again.
- The waking nightmare was gradually washed away by the calming words of my friend, only to give way to another obsession.
- Jack barely understood the words - only the sounds of them, soothing and calming.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.