"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "How many words can you type per minute now, Momma?"
- "If not immoral, then what word can I use to imply wrong?"
- He smiles, because according to Mom, a smile can sell what words alone cannot.
- I think songs sometimes say things in ways that words can't.
- Artists record military activities in ways that cameras and the written word cannot.
- But their efforts are foolish, for not a word can they extract from her.
- As stated above, words can negative what would otherwise be an assault.
- The longest word formed using these rules can for ex.
- But they say to the opened mind what words cannot.
- "I don't believe in the words can or can't," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.