"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A calm word at the right time does much to avoid a riot.
- All her calm words about being certain, of wanting to die, masked the real point.
- Huckaby's calm words, and the look of reason in his eyes, said this was not a complaint.
- There was lot of panic behind the calm words.
- They heard the girl's calm words spoken in full confidence.
- Even now a few calm words from either side might have stopped this.
- I felt the fear that was behind his calm words, and so did Richard.
- If it is environmental in origin, family members, familiar objects and calm words can help.
- Jim's calm words seemed to come with great effort.
- There was steel beneath the calm words; Jan knew better than to force the issue.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.