"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is derived from the Nahuatl word for owl, tecolotl.
- The name ultimately derives from the Nahuatl word for a type of grass common in the region, zacatl.
- The name Nopala is derived from the Nahuatl word for cactus.
- The Nahuatl word for this area was Zicatela, meaning "place of large thorns."
- The Nahuatl word "amate" is applied to both the paper and the paintings done on the paper.
- The Nahuatl word for drum is roughly translated as huehuetl.
- The name comes from a Nahuatl word for old, worn-out clothing.
- The name comes from the Nahuatl word for maize and could be translated "little cornfields".
- The name comes from the Nahuatl word for the shrub, achiotl.
- Aztec is the Nahuatl word for "people from Aztlan".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.