"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He looked down, and seemed to be searching for words.
- He makes a gesture with his hands, searching for words.
- Her mouth worked as if she was searching for words that would not come.
- The little man seemed to be desperately searching for words.
- Sales searched hard for words in trying to explain her game.
- Curtis was still searching for words when she killed the call.
- She searched for words to explain, but could find none.
- She opened and closed her mouth several times, searching for words.
- Again, he searches for words, but can do no better than to throw the same ones back.
- He searches for words that are never going to come.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.