"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The major consensus is that it derives from the Quechua word anti, which means "high crest".
- Rimaq is a Quechua word, meaning "speaker" and "talking".
- It is a Quechua word used for hunting by the people of the Inca Empire.
- It crosses those wonderful canyons and natural porches called punkus, a Quechua word that means doors.
- Huaca, the Quechua word for burial site, has long been part of the daily argot.
- Yachay is the Quechua word for knowledge.
- "Why is it so hard to believe the Quechua word is correct?"
- Pisco is a Quechua word that means "bird."
- The name of the mountain comes from "chacra", the Quechua word for a ploughed field, which the snow flutings resemble with.
- "Wayra", is a Quechua word which translates as 'changing wind'.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.