"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Sumerian word for universe is an-ki, which refers to the god An and the goddess Ki.
- Beyond this an Article written in Swedish lists kunibu-cannabis as a Sumerian word.
- Italics are original Sumerian words.
- The Sumerian word for rib is 'ti'; 'ti' also means 'to create life'.
- Dinger or dingir, the Ancient Sumerian word for "god."
- The planet was named for the Sumerian word for "god", dingir.
- The Sumerian word is analyzed as a compound of either gig "to be sick" and dim "a demon", or gi "black" + dim "to approach".
- Namshub, scientific transliteration nam-šub, is the Sumerian word for an incantation or self-fulfilling prophecy.
- The word KUR is capitalized because it was a Sumerian word and could mean hill or country.
- Sumerian words adapted into Akkadian were sometimes of the eme-sal variety, so that it may have been the more colloquial variety.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.