"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She had allowed her words to fade and then had smiled at him.
- She had long ago learned that the only way in which to live with him was to allow his words to flow over her head.
- An attribute that allows a speaker's words to become powerful.
- I allowed his words to hang, hoping he would pick up on them himself.
- He allowed his words to trail off into the realms of innuendo.
- He paused to allow his words to sink in, and asked a rhetorical question.
- He paused again to allow his words to sink in.
- I asked, refusing to allow his words to get to me.
- She allowed his words to penetrate the confusion in her mind.
- Borel waited a few seconds to allow the professor's words time to take effect.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.