"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "They will be all right," she said quietly, sitting down beside the grief-stricken woman without regard for her own clothes.
- "I am a friend of Jesus," he told the grief-stricken woman.
- Most, like the charred piece of wallboard from the grief-stricken woman in Charlotte, told him nothing at all.
- If you're agoin' to hamper this poor, grief-stricken woman, you're amakin' a great mistake.
- Sitting beside this grief-stricken woman, the welfare debate seems far removed.
- Later authors often focus on the grief-stricken woman and her mental illness.
- An odd reaction for a shocked and grief-stricken woman.
- A grief-stricken woman hid hysterical tears behind bloodstained hands and long, tangled hair.
- When this fuels a homicidal vengeance, his death leaves a grief-stricken woman believing it was she he really loved.
- A troubled artist and a grief-stricken woman are brought together by her 11-year-old daughter.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.