"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His father was alcoholic; his mother, a restless, sometimes dissatisfied woman, who showed her son the healing effects of a good swim.
- Hollywood's wild girl has evolved into a restless woman.
- Ellsworth's mother was a thin, restless woman who adopted and discarded five religions in nine years.
- In her early years in this country, my mother was a restless and turbulent woman.
- Indeed, Joseph had wooed this young woman - tall, brown-haired and restless - with dreams of a new life on the world's other side.
- Franziska is a restless young woman, bored with living with her mother.
- The clerk was a restless woman with a pinched face who looked as if she spent a lot of time wishing she were somewhere else.
- She was a tiny, restless woman with implausibly dark hair and a hawk like face.
- What do I want for him, a troublesome, restless woman?
- Mike Jill is a restless and adventurous young woman.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.