"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her arms flew to comfort the bereaved woman.
- Reynolds's compassion and empathy for the bereaved woman had been unhurried, however, and sincere.
- It was pointless to ask how a bereaved woman was; she could only be racked with grief.
- It was the sign of a bereaved woman, not an angry vampire.
- Rather, you should be concerned with this extremely strange prosecution of an innocent and bereaved woman for a crime which she could never have committed.
- Go then (we are assuming the soldiers do not let the camera crew in the house) to a picture of a bereaved woman in tears.
- "Now don't you worry an instant," Jerry said, gently ushering the bereaved woman out.
- Instead of being diagnosed psychotic and treated with antidepressants, the bereaved woman is understood in the context of her Hispanic culture.
- The two bereaved women did not ask for assistance, but repaired to the pasture, and there spent several hours working over the graves.
- Sir Pirmence consoled the bereaved women with great skill, and sent them off to the places of their kin.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.