"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An unsmiling woman sat in a chair behind a desk attached to the rear wall.
- An ageless, unsmiling woman in a plain navy shift answered the door, asked her to wait then disappeared down the hallway.
- She received her temporary visa from the unsmiling woman.
- Eileen lingered over a picture of an unsmiling, curly-haired woman with dark eyes.
- At the main gate, minibuses brought in family members for a visit, many of them solemn young children and unsmiling women in black robes.
- The unsmiling woman who looked back at her presented precisely the sort of image she wanted to project--elegant, sophisticated and a bit remote.
- I was edging toward the nearest exit when a tall, unsmiling woman swept into the office.
- The librarian, a short, unsmiling woman of sixty, glanced up from her work.
- "That long tale, not for telling here," said the woman, unsmiling.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.