"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But Fiona could give the grieving woman some ease.
- Sitting in his strange room telling lies to grieving women?
- A scream, then the long drawn out, "Nooo" of a grieving woman.
- She was rocking herself slowly, like a grieving old woman.
- Dead men and grieving women are important already in the Kleophrades Painter's picture.
- But when she got back to the room, the grieving woman had made her final farewells, and left.
- Jesus noticed the grieving woman in the funeral procession.
- The stations did not identify the victims or a grieving young woman who was filmed trying to revive one of them.
- The eyes of the tired and grieving woman turned toward him.
- The grieving woman, as a result, ran out into the ocean.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.