"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is the type of man all women fantasize about.
- For example, today many more women are fantasizing about achieving professional goals, fantasies that were relatively rare 30 and 40 years ago.
- A woman could fantasize about a co-worker or her brother-in-law.
- In his experience, when women fantasize about renovation, they solve practical problems, like putting a laundry room on the second floor.
- Many women have been fantasizing about their wedding day since they were very young.
- Freud declared that women could fantasize rape and accuse their imagined attackers hysterically.
- "It feels good next to the skin, and it enables women to fantasize a bit about themselves."
- No dilemma causes men and women to fantasize so intensely about splitting themselves in two and taking both roads.
- The woman fantasized about having a face-lift for years, but had an insurmountable fear of the knife.
- For example, after seeing an image of a thin woman in the media, some women may fantasize themselves as thinner and more attractive.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.