"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With this interest in colour, many windows depict atmospheric effects.
- The window depicts St. George within a village scene with three angels above him.
- The east window dates from 1870 and depicts the healing of the Centurion's daughter.
- Installed in 1962, this window depicts scenes from the life of the Rt.
- The east window dates from about 1905 and depicts the Good Shepherd.
- The 25 foot high (7.62 m) windows depict various saints and cost $2,240.00 each.
- Running clockwise from there the next window depicts the miracle of the fishes.
- Sara glanced to the left where another window depicted Christ's agony on the cross.
- Each window depicts an event involving Mary in the life of her son, Jesus.
- The window depicts Bowden overlooking the field among a sea of fans in the stands.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.