"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the auditorium someone shouted, pointing at the main window.
- Blake then went up to the second floor of the block and along to the main window.
- She looked out the main window, and then frowned.
- By default, all important tools are located in the main window.
- It is also possible to shear off inspectors from the main window.
- The effect would continue until the main window is closed and reopened.
- He clicked on the site and brought up a series of graphics in the main window.
- Why is everyone determined to judge solely from the appearance of the main window?
- The main window in the living room has been broken for more than a year, she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.