"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Like finding a decent window-cleaner to do all those lattice windows.
- Outside the lattice window, night was striding over the autumnal ridges.
- The voice came from a long, low building with white walls and lattice windows, some kind of fighting hall.
- Does it really matter that cottage is "covered in climbing rose, honeysuckle and tiny lattice windows".
- They were that kind - the old lattice windows that went out of use before 1700.
- In reply to his knock the lattice window was pushed open, and a voice inquired what it was he wanted.
- I shoved him into the closet and looked out the lattice window.
- Emily went slowly round, admiring everything, then stood at the lattice windows overlooking the garden at the back of the house.
- Lower-ranking soldiers peered in curiously at them through lattice windows as they talked.
- A light smiled out from the high lattice window of his work room, catching them in a square of illumination.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.