"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Taking a deep breath, Spook quietly worked open the window lock and slipped inside.
- She fumbled with the window lock, pushed it open, and stared down.
- Do you have either or both double-glazed windows and window locks?
- A few window locks and perhaps a burglar alarm were all that was required.
- The least expensive yet most effective security products on the market are key operated window locks.
- "It was only $5 to fix it," he said of the window lock.
- At best, it was designed so that any single blocking operation could make no more than one window lock up at a time.
- I picture him sitting in a room with good track lighting and window locks, looking at his acquisitions.
- Even the door hinges and window locks are highly decorated brass.
- We have window locks and bright lights in parking lots.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.