"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then - I heard a cough, and that young doctor, Meryl, came out of the window alcove.
- What credence can we give to his story of some malevolent person waiting in a window alcove?
- But he blinked and looked around, for her figure was only a part of the heavy curtains that hung around the deep window alcove.
- Lamps on the table and in the window alcove burned brightly, with the slight scent of oil.
- Heavy drapes closed off the window alcove at night to create a deeply dark place.
- We loved to sit in those window alcoves and talk and talk.
- He found himself in a deep window alcove lined with books.
- The window alcove was still empty when I passed it.
- This next room was just beyond the window alcove.
- They led the way to a window alcove, and stood near.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.