"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The original showcase windows and recessed doorways reveal that the building was originally divided into several stores.
- "It's not exactly what I would put in my showcase window if I was trying to sell the thing," he said.
- It features its original showcase windows and doors.
- One of the showcase windows was originally sponsored by Renault and presented this company's early inventions.
- "Waters" is a simply a clear glass of liquid in a showcase window lighted by an overhead flashlight that sweeps across it.
- Image and appearance take center stage here, both in the showcase windows and the personas of the people looking at them.
- Shop and restaurant owners say they feel helpless to stop the vandals, who etch graffiti into their showcase windows.
- Around the corner from the government bookstore was a B. Dalton's, and near that was a radio station with its control room in showcase windows.
- It features a multipaned showcase window on the front facade.
- Also based on narratives, the piece was placed in the showcase window, in order to create an interaction with people passing by the street.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.