"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the upper level there are windows surmounted by busts of saints.
- The transept, lit by two paired windows surmounted by rose windows, is oriented east to west.
- The first floor is rusticated, and above the entrance is a segmental-headed window surmounted by arms.
- Over the central portal are two small mullioned windows, surmounted by a small frame dividing the façade in two and a rose window.
- The Renaissance south façade has several mullioned windows and dormers surmounted with pediments.
- Within each framed panel are rectangular framed windows, with the two central superior windows surmounted by framed cartouches.
- The style was Art Deco, with a façade of white tile on either side of a brick section with three tall windows surmounted by a polychrome frieze.
- Above this are three windows surmounted by a roundel.
- Ionic pilasters were added to the principal windows, surmounted by a pediment inscribed with the Count's armorial bearings and the date 1773.
- The next four floors are of a very simple design, consisting of four rows of unadorned rectangular windows surmounted by a plain cornice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.