"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Rumour says it'll be almost identical in looks to the company's Windows product.
- The general opinion was that this long-awaited package definitely wasn't a good Windows product.
- The one on test here is a bit different as it's a Windows product.
- It creates a common point-and-click command system for most Windows products.
- The Windows product extends that, with enhancements like the icon-driven interface.
- "But our decision has to be to go ahead and, given the nature of the Windows 98 product, to deliver that product."
- "The Windows product is the highest- priority development project in the company, but we are still selling an awful lot of 1-2-3."
- "He led the charge to our graphical product line, which today has the most complete suite of Windows products in the industry."
- I'm waiting for a comparable Windows product.
- But it is not a Windows product and takes over the full screen from Windows during its operation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.