"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With low sales, damage from the 1994 Northridge earthquake, and the lack of a drive-up window and indoor seating, the restaurant was closed.
- On her way home from work, Jane stopped at the drive-up window of the Jack in the Box and ordered three tacos.
- There is a plaque detailing the ballpark's history, near the drive-up window which is positioned near what was once the center field corner.
- First Baltimore County Public Library branch with a drive-up window.
- Maybe if I asked nicely, Edward would run through a drive-up window at McDonalds.
- The first purchase of two handguns by an undercover investigator was made last August through the restaurant's drive-up window, he said.
- The drive-up window is under a roof.
- "Then we can go to the drive-up window!"
- They decided to ask one of the servers at the drive-up window of a fast-food chain.
- There was no way he could go into a doughnut store, but they had a drive-up window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.