"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The upper part of the façade has a choral window also flanked by columns.
- The ground floor has a broad single window flanked by decorative panels.
- Over the portal is a large marble rose window, flanked by mullioned windows.
- At the west end are triple lancet windows flanked by buttresses.
- At the west end are stepped lancet windows flanked by rose windows.
- Above this, there is a choral window flanked by small pilasters with pinnacles.
- At the west end is a two-light window flanked with buttresses.
- In the ground floor are round-headed windows flanked by paired columns.
- The west front contains a three-light window flanked by buttresses.
- On the second floor, there are central windows flanked by Corinthian columns and pilasters.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.