"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He led the way to his quarters, walked in ahead of her.
- Is there any way I can walk away from all this and not get involved?
- The whole way to the beach she walked a good two feet apart from him.
- "That way you walk through your floor plan," he said.
- He had a long way to walk round the edge of the fire pit.
- Then the door opened all the way and Sarah walked in.
- The way he told it they could just walk in and take over.
- The way he could walk into a room and size up the situation with just a glance.
- A long way to walk but he would sail across.
- The way the woman walked, you could take her for a man if she was not wearing a dress.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.