"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had a way about him, quiet but confident.
- Geary smiled in what he hoped was a confident way.
- She, too, was walking in a casually confident way.
- The idea, and the casually confident way Maggie presented it, took him aback.
- In the irritable state of my mind, the man's confident way of thinking annoyed me.
- He did have a confident way about him, his pose, letting you know he was the man.
- However, one function is generally used in a more conscious and confident way.
- She moved toward him in a steady, confident way, almost stalking.
- Perhaps more inspiring is the relaxed and confident way that they put their points across.
- By evening, the anchors were on the scene, delivering the news in their usual confident way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.