"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Either way, they cross a dangerous line when they get personal.
- The way he sits down and crosses his legs.
- A little way ahead the road crossed over a river upon a wooden bridge.
- Somewhere along the way we seem to have got a lot of wires crossed.
- They won't look both ways to cross the street.
- The way to move was through the water, along the shallows, crossing as needed.
- The plan worked during a few days but Japanese troops find a way to cross the river.
- The way the crow was sitting there with his legs crossed.
- What better way than by crossing the river on these logs?
- The way she gaped at him said the idea hadn't crossed her mind till now.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.