"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She'd been raised to see the world in a certain way.
- Events must play out in certain ways, whatever the costs.
- He really does see the world in a certain way.
- I have never felt any pressure to write a certain way.
- In certain interesting ways, the year 2000 is a lot like 1928, or 1960.
- I want things to be done too much of a certain way.
- My job is to make people act in a certain way.
- And in a certain way, their side of the story isn't the point.
- But he would have felt a certain way about you.
- And they are teaching students to think a certain way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.