"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Turner's Time Warner and Murdoch's News Corporation are at war, competing in a wholly rational way for control of the cable into our homes.
- So far, the White Sox have competed against themselves in a way.
- We compete with each other on that, always have, in a family-joke way.
- "He was saying we should just compete in a way that is more professional," he said.
- So obviously, we have to compete in a different way.
- She did not mean they should compete in a cutthroat way, she added, but rather to engage in the struggles of their day.
- "At the core of this issue is whether companies will be able to compete in a human way."
- It could be described as cooperation between partners with common interests and common values who are competing with one other in a fair way.
- The slogan 'British workers for British jobs' must mean enabling British workers to compete in a well-trained way and without suffering discrimination.
- Law firms started to compete more fiercely with each other- through 'beauty parades' and even on price - in a way that would have appeared unseemly a decade earlier.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.